"I gave up all that inferior stuff so I could know Christ personally, experience his resurrection power, be a partner in his suffering, and go all the way with him to death itself." ~Philippians 3:10

Aug 19, 2009

more quiet..

it has again been a quiet couple of days. last time it was definitely the quiet before the storm. hopefully that is not the case this time. the cool thing is that in the midst of all the chaos we have had here, the work goes on. we built another house yesterday. it was a pretty difficult site.... lots of rock.... scratch that... boulders! it got done though. we had a great crew that was made up of my boys from mololoa (jonathan, yony, david, jorge, and noe) as well as luis, marc, becky, and ann, lori and me. it was days like yesterday that remind me why i'm here and why i believe god brought us here.

grace & peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home